Tuesday, April 1, 2014

More Asheville.























Last weekend we drove up to Asheville again to visit our friends Wes, Jenny and Will.  I think it's become a March Madness tradition.  Yes, I do fill out a bracket.  Yes, my bracket does beat out Chad's.  We all went to the park Saturday morning for some fishing and soccer.  The men did their basketball thing while Jenny and I found a yoga class and cruised around downtown.  The little boys have become great friends and it's so much fun to watch them play together.  Griff and Will are only 2 days apart.  Jenny and I were pregnant together back in Utah before we all up and moved to the south.  While visiting, we let the boys camp out on little cots when it was time for sleep.  There was a lot of giggling involved but they did surprisingly well for being outside of their own cribs.  Griff keeps saying, "will is my best buddy".  We adore our friends and I never tire of Asheville.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...