Wednesday, September 9, 2015

BABY JANE.


Our sweet little girl arrived August 27 in the late afternoon, three days before her actual due date.  We named her Jane Esther- after her late great grandma Edith Esther Sanders. Pictured above, Jane's great grandpa Sanders is holding her after meeting her for the first time- on her second day of life.  

Jane has been such a blessing to us.  I loved her immediately.  She is such a sweet baby and as easy as these newborns come.  It's been very different having a girl this time around, although much of it feels the same as when I brought my boys home.  Jane is so beautiful- she was born with the blonde hair and blue eyes, like her brothers.  She has been my biggest baby at 8 lbs 1 oz and that has made all the difference in her sleeping and eating patterns.  This girl took charge right away and has left little guess work for us.  I sense her determined nature already.  She has a simple sweetness about her that is undeniable.  The boys have been great with her, they love their sister.  We talked about her daily throughout my pregnancy, and I suspect it made the transition easier for them.  It really does feel as if she's been with us all along.

We love you baby girl.  I can't wait for the days ahead and I can't believe how lucky I am to be your mama.


1 comment:

  1. I love her too! And can't wait to get down there and hold her again. So sweet

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...