Monday, December 19, 2011

solids and Christmas.




I know it doesn't look like we get anything in his mouth but I promise he loves those sweet potatoes.  Six months old and Griff loves his solids.  So far his favorites are sweet potatoes, carrots, apples and bananas.  It's pretty funny to see how he reacts to each new food.  I'm so glad he's turning out to be a good eater... so far.  This month, Griffey said mama!  Mostly, he just copies what I say to him but I think it counts!  Oh we just love him to pieces around here.  With Christmas next week and grad school application deadlines around the corner, we've kept ourselves quite busy.  We've decorated our little Christmas tree, have serious plans for sugar cookies and we can't wait to visit family in California for the holidays.  Merry Christmas to all!    



1 comment:

  1. OH my. SO COOT!! I want to feed him appies and nanas. And ps your tree is adorable. It looks like ours. Humor.

    ps MAMA???????? Dude this is news.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...